High Epsilon - Social Chairman
The High Epsilon maintains the social well being of the chapter. It is his responsibility to take care of all aspects of parties hosted by the chapter, the White Rose Formal, mixers and events with sororities and fraternities on campus. He also keeps the brotherhood aware of external social events in the area. Some of the duties of the High Epsilon are listed below.
- Plans social functions for the Chapter, including bus parties, date dashes, mixers, and away weekends
- Responsible for working with other fraternity social chairs for joint parties
- Responsible for working with sorority social chairs for joint parties
- Must work with the High Delta to make sure all parties actively involve rushees, when applicable
- Must work with the High Iota to make sure all paperwork is turned into the National Fraternity on time and that the event follows Chapter risk management policies