High Gamma - Secretary
The High Gamma is the secretary of the chapter. He is responsible for taking roll and recording minutes at all chapter meetings. It is his duty to correspond with the International Fraternity in matters of official records. It is also his duty to maintain an up to date directory for the chapter. Some of Gamma’s other duties are listed below.
- Responsible for all correspondence with the National Office of Lambda Chi Alpha
- Responsible for taking attendance at weekly chapter meetings
- Responsible for keeping minutes at weekly chapter meetings
- Maintains the chapter’s historical records
- Maintains the chapter’s member directory
- Responsible for organizing the chapter houses mail and maintaining mail boxes for active brothers