High Alpha - President
The High Alpha is the Executive Committee head of the Active Chapter and shall presides over its meetings. He has the power to call extra or special meetings when he considers it necessary, provided that in such case every member of the Chapter be duly notified. He shall see that the officers of the Chapter discharge their duties faithfully, impartially, acurately, and promptly, and shall enforce strict observance of the Laws and policies of the Fraternity. He may appoint any officers or committees not provided for by the Laws of the Fraternity or the action of his Chapter. He shall have such further powers and duties as may be prescribed in the Laws of the Fraternity. Some of the Alpha’s duties are listed below.
- Preside over weekly Chapter meetings
- Ensure that chapter officers conduct their duties properly
- Preside over High Zeta committee
- Preside over Executive committee
- Link between Chapter and school